Thursday, September 27, 2012

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

Happy Thursday!  One more day and it's the weekend, any one else excited? I'm thrilled! 

Today is "The Jam" Thursday where I share the songs that getting my booty bumping and my legs pumping!

I'd heard this song on the radio when it was on the charts a few years back, but didn't know who the artist was so I never got the album or downloaded the song.  It left the airwaves and I'd kinda forgotten about it.  Then a few months back my sister and I were talking about Robin Thicke being a judge on the TV show "Duets".  I asked her "other than him being hot and can sing obviously, what hits has he had?"  She looked at me like I had two heads.  Then she took me to her computer and played this song for me.  From then on this song has been in my playlist rotation.

The video is kinda funny because when you see Robin in it, he doesn't look at all like the suave, GQ style he's rockin' right now.  Though the song would make you think otherwise.  So without further ado, "The Jam" for this week is:


This song always gets my body moving, whether it be on my run, in the car or at home, I can't help but get grooving to this song.  I will sing along and don't care who is looking at me when I'm running and singing at the same time.  What can I say?  I'm in the zone!
It's a great song to run, dance or just listen to in the car.  He's got some pipes and it's a good song. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment