Thursday, September 20, 2012

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

Wow, it's Thursday already!  Almost done for the week and looking forward to my long run this Saturday. I'm looking to get a consistent 6 miles down during this run, so I need to work on fueling properly before and during.  Woohoo!

However today's focus is my weekly jam!  The hits that get my booty bumping and my legs pumping.  Today's jam is a little different than what I've posted before, but it's a song that I just. can't. get. out. of. my. head!  It's just got a really great beat, it pulls you in and gets your adrenaline going.  The video is a bit trippy, but I just have it on to listen to the song.

So today's "Jam" is:



I find this song helps when I'm lagging in my run, the beat change up helps with focusing my energy and getting my legs churning.  I enjoy all types of music and like having different genres on my playlist when I run.  It helps me from tiring of a specific rhythm or tempo.  Though I find it interesting that in some cases, the stuff I listen to when I run isn't always the same as when I'm in my car or at home.  Does that happen to anyone else, or is that just me?

Either way, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The music I listen to while running I would never pick to listen to in real life!

    ReplyDelete