Thursday, September 13, 2012

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

Earworms.  No, not a disgusting insect that gets into your ear, but rather a piece of music that sticks in your mind so that you seem to hear it, even when it is not being played. 

You can't escape them, even if you hate the song, it just gets more and more engrained into your memory.  Today's "Jam" has been an earworm for me, but in a very good way.  Every time I hear this song come on the radio or on my iPod I crank the volume up and I just can't help but shake my booty.  I also sing along to this song, I can't help it, it's just a fun song and I belt it out every time.  I'm sure people passing by me are thinking I'm crazy, but that's okay, I'm in the zone!

So today I present to you "The Jam":




It's so fun and so catchy, I bet that once you hear this song you will be hearing it a lot more.  I hope you enjoy and get some booty shaking of your own going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment