Thursday, January 3, 2013

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

Today is the first "Jam" session of the New Year!  I'm excited to be sharing some good tunes with you and hope that you find some good music to add to your list as well!

Today's "Jam" is a song that I rocked out to a few years ago and hadn't heard in a while.  It wasn't until I was at a Flywheel session that I heard this song again and it made me jam out during that particular sweat session!  Which is saying a lot because I normally get my butt handed to me every time I take their class!

So enjoy today's "Jam":


This has got such a fun and funky beat that I find myself grooving out to it wherever I am.  It's just a good song to have on your list when you need a pick me up in whatever you are doing.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment