Thursday, January 17, 2013

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

It is Thursday, and I don't know about you, but this week has been hell for me.  Spinning my wheels but feeling like I'm getting nothing done, just digging a deeper and deeper hole.  Ugh...can't wait for this weekend and my long run.

Funny, I sit back and look at that statement and think to myself that I never would have said that five years ago, let alone last year.  A lot has changed and it becomes more and more apparent with each passing week.  I'm loving my running and looking forward to my long runs on the weekends so that I can decompress and figure out things going on in my head.  But I digress...

Today's jam is a favorite of mine, I heard it again recently during a pilates class and it has been on my mind for days now.  So I want to share it with you.  So today's jam is:



It's a good song with a good beat and better than what she has out now.  I like running to it, singing to it and dancing to it.  Hopefully this song will be a good addition to your music list.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment