Thursday, January 10, 2013

"The Jam" Thursday - what is blowing up my iPod

It is Thursday!  WOOHOO!  Why am I so excited?  It's technically my Friday since I actually have Friday off.  Though I am suffering from race envy right now with all the bloggers and my Team runDisney peeps are all in Disney World, or are on their way, for the 20th Anniversary Marathon weekend.  They are also experiencing unseasonably warm weather there (80's), during the same weekend that the greater Seattle metropolitan area is experiencing snow.  So I am having race envy, location envy and weather envy.  I can't wait to live vicariously through all the tweets and recaps that will be streaming in over the next few days and weeks.

So to distract me from all that, I am here today to give you my "jam" for the week.  The songs that get my legs pumping and my booty bumping.  This weeks song is inspired by all the people running in the huge marathon weekend in Orlando, this is a song for all of you, especially those who are running Goofy. ;)


 

This song personally got me through the last mile of my last long run where I was in so much pain that I just wanted to stop.  The beat keeps me going, the lyrics encourage me to not stop and this is a good song to keep you moving.  Certainly a good song to have on your playlist for a tough run.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment