Thursday, October 18, 2012

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

It's Thursday already!  Wow, this week has flown by and at the very same time gone by at snails pace!  Regardless, it is Thursday and my Friday so I have lots to celebrate, especially the ability to sleep in tomorrow.  Let that marinate a little bit, then you can hate me later. :)  

Today is "The Jam" Thursday where I share a song that gets my booty bumping and my legs pumping!  This is a fun, angsty little song that definitely gets me singing along.  This girl has got some pipes and can rock out too!  I love it when girls (women) can be themselves and still be "cool".  They may not be mainstream or popular, but their confidence is so contagious; I just LOVE it!

So today's jam is: 


Not as fast paced of a song that I usually have on here, but it's a good one still.  I'm a fan of this whole album by Paramore, I could listen to the whole thing during my run and have a good time.  Like I said, this lady has a set of pipes! 

Enjoy your Thursday and get out there while the weather is still nice!  Who else is running today?  I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment