Thursday, February 14, 2013

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  Hope you have great plans for today, whether it be with a loved one or friends, or even quality by yourself, I hope you have an enjoyable day!  My Valentine works late so I will be spending my evening running with some fabulous ladies!

It's the 14th and officially 10 days away from race day!  I'm actually in the single digit countdown for going to Disney World!  A week from today, 7 days, I will be in Disney World hopefully enjoying some sunshine and riding some rides.  EEEEHHHH!!!!  So excited!!!

Todays "jam" is a little more romantic based because of todays festivities.  It's not some sappy love song, but rather a classic song by an iconic singer and legend in his own right.  So I present todays "jam":

 
 
This is the song that played as my hubby and I walked down the aisle during the recessional at our wedding.  So this song holds a special place in my heart and makes me think of him and that day everytime I hear it.  So I wanted to share this with all of you and send this as a little Valentine to my wonderful husband.  I love you sweetie, Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Okay, enough of the mushiness for today...back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment