Thursday, March 21, 2013

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

Thursday is such a temptress of a day.  You're one day away from the weekend and your body is excited for the free time, but then you still have one more day of work before you can actually get there.  Such a tease. 

Hope your week has been better than last week with the time change.  I'm slowly getting back to my normal self again, still struggling with getting enough sleep, but I fear that will be my forever struggle.

It's that time again!  It's Thursday and time to share some music that gets my booty bumping and my legs pumping.  This one I hadn't heard in years until it was played on the radio yesterday and since then I haven't been able to get it out of my head!  It's from Rihanna's "Good Girl Gone Bad" album, which has been her best album to date and I need to find it so I can listen through it again. 

So today's "jam" is:

 
 
It's such a fun song and I always end up singing along to it whenever it comes on my iPod or the radio.  It's catchy and makes for a fun song to run or dance to!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment