Thursday, November 29, 2012

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

It's Thursday and it's been a tough week.  Juggling family, work, training, blogging and the holidays...it's a stretch to get everything in.  As a result, some things get left by the wayside, like my blogging.  I've been missing it, but have had no energy this week to post.  My apologies.  I still need to recap my training from last week, a BIG week for me.  But I digress...

Today is Thursday where I feature a "jam" for the week, a song that gets my booty bumping and my legs pumping.  Today's "jam" is a song that I'd been listening and rocking out to long before it hit the airwaves.  I love the DJ and I like/listen to almost every song on this album.  The singer/rapper on this track have had their share of controversy for sure, but I can't help but love the hits that Chris Brown releases.  The next Michael Jackson he's not, but he definitely gets me moving when his songs come on!

So without further ado, I present todays "jam":


This song has always been one where it gets me moving and I totally rock out to it.  When ever it comes on the radio or my iPod I turn the volume up.  It's got a great beat and gets you moving when you feel sluggish, that is why I normally put this song towards the end of my playlist when need driving beats to help me going.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment