Thursday, December 13, 2012

"The Jam" Thursday - What is blowing up my iPod

It's Thursday again and time for another installment of "The Jam" Thursday where I share the songs that get my booty bumping and my legs pumping.

I haven't been able to run for the past week due to GI issues and that's had me pretty bummed to say the least.  During this time though I have been listening to A LOT of Christmas music.  It is so festive everywhere you go and you can't help but get into the holiday spirit.  Last Friday I went to the annual Figgy Pudding Choir Sing-off in Seattle where they actually close down 3 blocks on Pine Street (in the heart of downtown) for about two hours and several choirs are stationed throughout that area performing Christmas songs for your vote.  They also fundraise for a local charity prior to the big event, so it is really a great way to get into the holiday spirit with a few thousand other people.  :)

So today's "jam" is Christmas themed and one that I always croon to when it comes on, and yes, I would run to this as well.



Hope you are all getting into the festive holiday spirit and are celebrating with your loved ones!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment