Thursday, November 14, 2013

"The Jam" Thursday

It's kinda crazy how some weeks can fly by, some weeks can crawl by and some weeks are both those at the same time. I am currently experiencing the latter, it's a short week for me, I had Monday and I have Friday off. So I've only worked three days this week and boy am I feeling it! The days are long but it feels like the hours are short and I'm still not getting through everything I need/want to. So here I am, the last day of my work week struggling to get caught up and concerned about making sure everything is covered, but in the same stride, cannot wait until it is time to leave here. Le sigh...

I struggled with today's jam selection, after last weeks which was one I had been saving up for a while, I didn't know what to put up. I thought maybe I shouldn't do it every week and maybe space it out or maybe do one once a month? I debated it, but on my way to work this morning, there was a throwback jam that was playing and I figured, what the hell! I'll put it up today.

So today's jam is:

 
 
This group was always good for a beat to dance to. Their first album had no less than 5 songs released from it and made them a hit. Since then they have fizzled away and disbanded. Their songs are good to dance to and run to. Uptempo beats that can get you through your run, it's good to have variety, right? Give it a listen and maybe you'll like it. If not, no biggie, it's not for everyone. Hope you have a great Thursday and have plans for your weekend ahead. As for me...sleeping in sounds blissful tomorrow morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment